Dermal filler is a non-cosmetic procedure aimed to enhance facial features, and restore volume on your face and smooth lines, creases, and wrinkles to give a youthful appearance.
How Do Dermal Fillers Work?
Dermal fillers are injected into the skin to treat various skin issues, most often related to aging. They diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Moreover, they contour and give volume to it to reduce the appearance of signs of aging.
Dermal fillers bring forth all the aforementioned results by boosting the supply of hyaluronic acid to the skin. It is a gentle gel that consists of hyaluronic acid and is injected using a needle or cannula. It works by volumizing hollow areas caused due to lost fats and proteins or aging. Therefore, they smooth the appearance of wrinkles and lines.
Fillers or Toxins, which one is Best for You?
Toxins contain purified bacteria and work by paralyzing the muscles. Therefore, they can reduce the appearance of wrinkles or lines caused due to facial expressions. On the other hand, Fillers contain ingredients that add volume to the areas that are thinned due to aging.
If you have static lines, then Fillers is a better option for you. Whereas, if you want to diminish your Dynamic lines you should go for toxins.
Static lines are the lines that are permanently etched in the face probably due to aging. On the other hand, dynamic lines are the lines that are caused due to facial expressions such as smiling, frowning, squinting, etc.
What are the Benefits of Dermal Fillers:
Dermal fillers offer a wide range of benefits for aging and cosmetic issues. A few of them are enumerated below.
- Dermal fillers can plump up thinning lips.
- They greatly enhance and volumize shallow areas on the face
- Dermal fillers can decrease or even remove the shadow or wrinkle under the eyes caused by the lower eyelid.
- They fill, soften or diminish the look of fine lines and scars
- They diminish the appearance of softened static wrinkles generally occurring on the lower face by filling them.
- They are very effective for treating deep nasolabial folds.
- They can treat facial wasting from medications like HIV or others.
- They are very effective in treating cheek depressions, crow’s feet at the corner of eyes, frown lines between the eyebrows, smoker’s lines, worry lines that run across the forehead, and lines caused by laughing.
How is Dermal Fillers Treatment Done?
At Precision Cosmetics, we provide exceptional and effective Derma Fillers services in just a few steps as follows:
Firstly, your skin is cleansed with a mild cleanser then a lotion of numbing cream is applied to your skin and massaged for a couple of minutes. This numbs the area which makes the treatment relatively painless and more comfortable.
Next, the fillers are injected into the skin using a thin needle. Most people don’t experience pain during this process because the numbing cream smooths the skin so that you don’t have to experience any pain during the process.
At Precision Cosmetics, this treatment takes almost 1 hour. However, it varies depending on the area you want to treat. Moreover, Consultation and discussion of your needs also require a certain time span.
Downtime & Aftercare of Dermal Fillers:
The recovery time and healing process vary depending on the type of fillers and age and genetics of the patient too. However, most patients can resume their daily chores or activities right away. With that said, it is recommended to avoid vigorous physical activities or expressions that involve facial movements for approximately 2 days. Moreover, below are a few aftercare instructions that should be rigorously followed:
- Avoid vigorous exercise for approximately 24 to 48 hours.
- Avoid Ultraviolet or Sunlight exposure.
- Avoid pressure on the area where the filler has been done.
- Do not take medications, drugs, or alcohol since they cause the thinning of the blood
- Avoid harsh facial treatments, laser treatments, or chemical peels for approximately 3-4 weeks.
How Much Does Dermal Fillers Cost at Precision Cosmetics?
At Precision Cosmetics, the pricing and time duration are as follow:
Dermal Fillers: 1 hour- Price varies
Tear through filler: 1 hour- Price varies
Multiple Areas: 1 hour – Price varies
Polished with Precision Lips & Cheeks Package: 1 hour 30 minutes- Price $1350
Click here to book your appointment with a provider at Precision Cosmetics today.